10 & 11 Months 

My tiny princess is growing up. She's not a baby anymore! She wants to crawl everywhere and is into EVERYTHING! I cannot believe she is already 11 months old! In one short month she will be 1. Holy moly.


I know I've said it before, but having two kids is totally different than having one. I'm just now getting Huddy's 10 month update posted and she's 11 months old! Maybe some day I'll get it together! :)

Hudsyn started daycare at the same time Barrett did... 10 months. She was getting so mobile and was so into everything at the pharmacy that I felt like I was accomplishing almost nothing. I was much more ready for her to go to daycare than I remember being for Barrett to go... but she was also ready to go too apparently. She acted like she had been going to daycare forever ... She was glad to see me when I got there to pick her up but she did fine all day. 

Just because I was "ready" for her to go doesn't mean it wasn't a little bit sad for me. But Amy sent me some snaps of how well things were going which made it easier...


This baby girl gets more attention than she even knows what to do with.... but she loves it!




These sweet faces sure do make the hard days worth it!!


CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. She is soooo precious! I can't wait until she and Riley Jo get a chance to meet.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top