July & Barrett's 3rd Birthday!!


July 4th was super fun this year because Barrett was old enough to want to participate and enjoy all the activities that were going on. His turtle "Raph" won 2nd place in the turtle race for his age division, and we did lots of QUIET fireworks. 


We rode the train at the park.... and played with friends. 

.

Then... we celebrated my big boy's 3rd birthday! (a little early)
He invited his friends to his "clubhouse" at Hoot & Honey's....  (which by the way used to be my "playhouse" - built for me by my Pa when I was younger) - so special.












































Then... on his real birthday, I went in to wake up this sweet boy... and I must admit, I had to have a moment... I would never wake him up as a two year old again! 


So we had muffins for breakfast...


and blew out candles...


bedhead and all.... :)


We went to dinner and had cake and ice cream... and more presents of course!


Then, we went to Wichita to celebrate some more at the zoo with cousins.







The tiger was Barrett's favorite part of the zoo... and of course he could see it better if he put on his "goggles!"









It has been a pretty eventful couple of months at our house. Hudsyn started crawling - all over the place - Barrett turned THREE, we officially became home-owners, and Hudsyn started day-care. I live here and I can barely keep up. The day to day life absolutely wears me out... but I wouldn't change it for the world!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top